The UAE government provides the facility of a long-term stay in the emirate by providing 3-month or 90-day visit visas to travelers of all nationalities. The visa can be used for multiple purposes per the visitors' needs.
You can apply online for the 3-month Dubai visa through our portal or go for our exclusive express service to grab an urgent Dubai visit visa. The visa processing time under this service is 10-12 business hours.
To apply for a visit visa of 3 months, we urge you to kindly go through the different types of this visa that best serves your purpose.
Types of 3 months Dubai Visit Visa
- 90 Days Single/Multiple-Entry Visa
This visa permits travelers to stay in the UAE for various purposes for an extended period. Once the exit is made, the visa automatically expires.
Those who need to make multiple stops while traveling to the UAE or the nearby countries can apply for this visa that allows one to stay in the country for 90 days.
- 90 Days Job Seeker Visa
This is beneficial for those who wish to seek employment in Dubai. The visitor gets 90 days to finalize a job, leave the country and again apply for a visa on the directives of the employment company. This Dubai visa stay validity is up to 90 days or less.
Disclaimer: We do not provide any types of jobs through this visa type.
(The visa validity of both types is 60 days from issuing the same).
The visa is valid across all the UAE emirates, namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.
Requirements For a 3 months Dubai Visa
To apply for this Dubai visa, the pre-requisites are specified below:-
- Copy of the front and last page of the passport, holding six months validity from the date of the journey.
- Clear front-facing passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- A bank statement exhibiting the required amount in USD or equivalent amount in any other currency.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance.
- A mandatory negative Covid-19 test report taken within the last 48 hours before the scheduled flight to Dubai.
- For the children aged between 0-13years, a photocopy of the birth certificate is a must along with other mentioned documents.
(Those opting for an instant Dubai visit visa just need to produce a properly scanned copy of a valid passport and a clear photograph to get started with their visa processing procedure).
Read More: Documents Required for Dubai Tourist Visa for Indians
Steps To Apply For Dubai Visa
You can go for an online Dubai visa, which is a virtual permit that allows the applicant to fill in the necessary documentation from anywhere globally, backed with proper connectivity.
The steps to apply for a Dubai e-visa are simple and hassle-free with us:-
- Log onto our website and from the above bar, click on the Dubai Visa Application.
- Fill in all the essential details and upload the documents (passport copy and colored photographs). Other members or relations can also be added through Add more applicant tab. Once the form gets filled in, click on Submit Application.
- Make payments via visa card, credit, or debit card to submit the Dubai visa cost and obtain confirmation of submission of the application on the e-mail id mentioned in the form.
Note: Backed by Visa specialists, we cater to every visa need in the minimal time possible. However, the final approval is hugely dependent on the applicant's nationality.
(By and large, most nationalities are eligible to apply for Dubai e-visa. Kindly visit the dropdown list on our website to learn about yours. If your nationality is not mentioned for the Online Dubai Visa, you can avail of the Sticker Visa provision through our website).
Dubai visa for GCC residents
GCC residents who are not national citizens but are in professions like engineers or doctors can gain a 30-day non-renewable visa at Dubai airports.
To apply for a 3-month visit visa, the GCC residents must produce a valid passport with a resident permit apart from other mentioned documents.
However, such nationals need to ensure that their GCC residency is valid for at least three months from their arrival in Dubai and that their profession doesn't change after applying for the entry permit.
The GCC residents do not require any sponsorship to travel, while it is a mandatory requirement for others.
Dubai even offers a visa-on-arrival facility for citizens of certain countries. Such individuals need not apply for a separate Dubai visa but can get a visa upon arrival by filling out a simple form.
Extension or Renewal of Visa
90 days Dubai visit visa can be extended for 30 days twice without leaving the country. One can also apply for the second renewal before the expiration of the first after submitting the renewal fees.
Note:- You will be charged for each day of extra stay in the emirate.
Important Points to Remember Before Visiting Dubai
While traveling to Dubai, one needs to keep specific points in mind to avoid any hassles:-
- Ensure you do not drink and drive while in Dubai, as it may lead to fines, jail, or even cancellation of your visa.
- If you possess any medical drugs, take all your prescriptions to be shown at immigration.
- If you're visiting Dubai during the holy month of Ramadan, make sure that you do not eat in public places as it may offend the locals.
- While meeting the locals, try to avoid physical contact as much as possible unless the other side initiates it.
Note: With the advent of the pandemic, we urge you to go through the Covid-19 protocol requirements stated by the Dubai authorities to avoid inconvenience in the UAE.
If you have any queries about the 90 days visa or the urgent Dubai visit visa, kindly reach us through our 24X7 Chat Support team or WhatsApp.
Grab Your Dubai Visa Now!