Garlanded with serene beaches and picturesque nightlife, Dubai dazzles all with the aura and persona that surrounds it. Built on traditions and customs, this emirate has much more to offer that it is almost unfathomable to grasp all its beauty in just one go.
Having been a hotspot for tourism, Dubai has increasingly become a craze amongst Indian travelers who love and relish their holidays spent in this majestic land.
So, if Dubai was on your cards all this while, then we've got your back to help you grab your dream visa in the easiest way ever!
The Required documents for a Dubai visa for Indians
Indian citizens wanting to apply for a Dubai visa can do so electronically or through an e-visa facility (valid for all seven emirates of the UAE) through our website.
Our portal facilitates a quick and easy online application submission from every nook and corner of the world without any hassles, with minimum processing time.
The required documents for the Dubai visa are:-
- Photocopy of the passport's first and end pages, holding six months validity from the journey date.
- Clear front-facing passport-size photograph of the applicant against a white background.
- Visitor's home address, contact information, and stay details in the UAE.
- A bank statement exhibiting the required amount in USD or equivalent amount in any other currency.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
- For children aged between 0-13years, a photocopy of the birth certificate is a must, along with other mentioned documents.
Note: It is mandatory to carry a negative Covid-19 RTPCR report linked to the original document for verification. The generated QR code needs to be presented to the Dubai Health Authority upon arrival and check-in.
Steps to Apply for Dubai Visa from India
Now, you can follow these simple steps to apply for a Dubai visa from India through our portal instantly:-
Step 1 Log onto our website, and from the above bar, click on the Dubai Visa application form tab.
Step 2 Fill in the essential details and data as per your valid passport.
Step 3 You can add one more applicant to your application list.
Step 4 Upload the documents (colored photograph and a passport copy)
Step 5 Make payments via visa card, credit, or debit card and obtain confirmation of submission of the application on the e-mail id mentioned in the form.
Note:- Indians can apply for their visa a maximum of two months before the travel date.
After you complete the documents requirement for a Dubai tourist visa from India, we diligently try to ensure that your visa processing is done well ahead of time; however, it might take 24-72 working hours to complete the visa processing procedure.
Visa on arrival for Indian Citizens
Indians with a valid US, UK, or Schengen visa need not follow the mentioned steps to apply for a Dubai tourist visa from India. Instead, based on these countries' visas, they can enter the UAE by filling out a simple form upon arrival.
The UAE visa on arrival facility is valid for 14 days, which can be extended just once for another two weeks. However, this provision is only applicable to Indian passport holders with valid US visas.
Note: The US, UK, and Schengen visa holders do not require sponsorship for traveling to the UAE, while for others, it is mandatory.
Document Requirements For UAE Visa On Arrival
The Indian passport holders need certain documents to get the visa on arrival, which are slightly different from the pre-requisites of a usual documents requirement for a Dubai tourist visa from India.
A visit visa or a green card issued by the USA government, a residence visa issued by the UK government or by the EU, a colored photograph, a valid copy of passport with not less than six months of validity, the original application form, a copy of return tickets, and financial proof must be submitted to avail the mentioned facility.
Note: - Electronic authorization for this visa can be obtained by submitting a copy of the passport online.
Extension or Renewal of Dubai Visa
The Dubai visa can be extended for 30 days twice without leaving the country. One can also apply for the second renewal before the expiration of the first after submitting the required renewal fees.
Note: - You will be fined for overstaying in the emirate without the mandatory renewal as prescribed by the UAE authorities.
Even after submitting the required documents for the Dubai visa, your approval can be denied on certain grounds. To avoid such eventualities and to know more about them, ping us now.
Important Points to Remember Before Visiting Dubai
Before visiting Dubai, you need to keep specific points in mind to avoid any inconvenience:-
- Produce the travel document at the Immigration Desk for verification.
- Make sure not to carry any forbidden items as prescribed by the Dubai authorities.
- Keep your passport and printout of the visa handy while traveling.
- Ensure to remember and note down the required emergency numbers.
- Ensure you do not drink and drive while in Dubai, as it may lead to fines, jail, or even cancellation of your visa.
- If you possess any medical drugs, take all your prescriptions to be shown at immigration.
- If you're visiting Dubai during the holy month of Ramadan, make sure that you do not eat in public places as it may offend the locals.
- While meeting the locals, try to avoid physical contact as much as possible unless the other side initiates it.
Note:- With the corona pandemic doing the rounds, we urge you to go through the different covid document requirements as updated by the UAE authorities from time to time to avoid trouble while traveling to the emirate.
To know more about the documents requirement for a Dubai tourist visa from India, kindly reach us through our 24X7 Chat Support team or WhatsApp.
Submit your required documents for a Dubai visa, and get going instantly!