A place as fascinating as Dubai has all the world's beauty added into one. With dreamy attractions and dazzling attributes, this humble place welcomes tourists from across the globe with open arms and warmth.
With the ever-flourishing tourism, the UAE authorities provide various facilities related to the renewal of tourist visas in Dubai that you can look and easily apply for through our website.
Extension or Renewal of Dubai Tourist Visa
One can renew a tourist visa in Dubai in a simple way. The second renewal of the visa can be done before the first expiration after submitting the required renewal fees.
One can apply for a Dubai tourist visa extension for 30 days twice without leaving the country.
This Dubai visa extension can be done by submitting a copy of the passport bearing a six-month validity, a clear front-facing photograph, and the current UAE visa copy.
You will be charged for each day of your extra stay in the emirate by the UAE authorities.
Note:- You can apply for the visa extension through our portal.
Pre-Requisites To Apply for a Tourist visa for Dubai
One can apply for a Dubai tourist visa by fulfilling the specific requirements mentioned below:-
- Copy of the front and last page of the passport, holding six months validity from the date of the journey.
- Clear front-facing passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank statement exhibiting the required amount in USD or equivalent in any other currency.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
- A mandatory negative Covid-19 test report taken within the last 48 hours before the scheduled flight to Dubai.
- For the children aged between 0-13 years, a photocopy of the birth certificate is a must, along with the other mentioned documents.
(Please note that tourist visas must only be used for tourism purposes, unlike visit visas that can be used for business, work, or tour activities)
Note: It is mandatory to ensure that the negative Covid-19 RTPCR report is linked to the original document for verification. The generated QR code needs to be presented to the Dubai Health Authority upon arrival and check-in.
(The SMS certificates are not accepted as valid Covid reports)
Steps to Apply For a Dubai Tourist Visa
Here's how one can apply for a tourist visa application through us:-
Step 1 Log onto our website, and from the above bar, click on the Dubai Visa Application.
Step 2 Submit all the essential details and upload the necessary documents. Other members or relations can also be added through the "Add more applicants" tab. Once the form gets filled in, click on Submit Application.
Step 3 Make payments via visa card, credit, or debit card to submit the visa cost and receive confirmation of submission of the application on the e-mail id mentioned in the form.
Even after submitting all the required documents, your Dubai visa might get rejected on specific grounds. You can avoid such eventualities by reaching out to our visa specialists.
(By and large, most nationalities are eligible to apply for an online Dubai tourist visa. Kindly visit the dropdown list on our website to learn about yours. If your nationality is not mentioned for the online visa, you can avail of the Sticker Visa provision through our website).
Note:- Indians with valid US, UK, and Schengen visas are eligible for a visa-on-arrival facility in Dubai. These nationals are not required to apply for a separate Dubai tourist visa. On the basis of the mentioned countries, they can get the visa upon arrival by filling out a simple application form.
Such Indian nationals only need to produce a visit visa or a green card issued by the US government, a residence visa issued by the UK government or by the EU, a colored photograph, a valid copy of the passport with six months of validity, the original application form, a copy of return tickets, and financial proof. These are the documents one needs to avail of the mentioned facility in Dubai.
The US, UK, and Schengen visa holders do not require sponsorship for traveling to the UAE, while for others, it is mandatory.
Dubai Visa For GCC Residents
The UAE government follows particular parameters for visa processing for different nationalities. For the citizens of GCC countries, visa exemption is provided.
Unlike these citizens, those not nationals of GCC countries have to apply for a Dubai visa. Applicants whose profession falls into the skilled category, such as doctors, engineers, or government employees, tend to get permits more quickly than applicants of other nationalities.
Important Points to Remember Before Visiting Dubai
If you travel to Dubai on a tourist visa, you need to keep specific points in mind to avoid any inconvenience:-
- Present the travel document at the Immigration Desk for the verification process.
- Make sure not to carry any forbidden items as prescribed by the UAE government.
- Keep your passport and printout of the visa handy while traveling in Dubai.
- Remember and note down the required emergency numbers at the emirate.
- Ensure you do not drink and drive while in Dubai, as it may lead to fines, jail, or even cancellation of your visa.
- If you possess any medical drugs, take all your prescriptions to be shown at immigration.
- If you're visiting Dubai during the holy month of Ramadan, make sure that you do not eat in public places as it may offend the locals.
- While meeting the locals, try to avoid physical contact as much as possible unless the other side initiates
Note:- With the corona pandemic doing the rounds, we urge you to go through the different covid document requirements as updated by the UAE authorities to avoid trouble while traveling to the emirate.
Our visa specialists work continuously towards making your visa processing experience seamless.
To know more about Dubai tourist visa renewal, kindly reach us through our 24x7 chat Support team or WhatsApp.
We're there at each step of your visa processing!
Get Going Now!