Over the years, Indians have been loving and cherishing Dubai as a tourist destination. With many Indian nationals visiting the emirate, the UAE authorities provide a sub-category of visit visas, known as Tourist visas, for sightseeing or leisure purposes that can be availed easily from anywhere.
The Dubai government provides online Dubai tourist visas to Indian citizens, which are approved legal permits to enter the United Arab Emirates for tourism activities.
Pre-Requisites for Dubai tourist visa for Indians
One can apply for a Dubai tourist visa from India by fulfilling the specific requirements mentioned below:-
- Copy of the front and last page of the passport, holding six months validity from the date of the journey.
- Clear front-facing passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank statement exhibiting the required amount in USD or equivalent amount in any other currency.
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
- A mandatory negative Covid-19 test report taken within the last 48 hours before the scheduled flight to Dubai.
- For the children aged between 0-13 years, a photocopy of the birth certificate is a must, along with other documents.
Steps to Apply for Dubai Travel Visa For Indians
Wondering how to apply for a Dubai tourist visa from India?
Well, we just made it easy for you!
Here's how you can apply for a Dubai tour visa from India through our website:-
Step 1 Log onto our website, and from the above bar, click on the Dubai Visa Application.
Step 2 Submit all the essential details and upload the necessary documents. Other members or relations can also be added through Add more applicant tab. Once the form gets filled in, click on Submit Application.
Step 3 Make payments via visa card, credit, or debit card to submit the visa cost and obtain confirmation of submission of the application on the e-mail id mentioned in the form.
Before you go on to learn about the visa extension and renewal process, let's look at the different kinds of such visas available for you:-
Dubai tourist visa for Indians
Dubai travel visas for Indians are of the following types:-
1. 14 days Single and Multiple-Entry Visa
The single-entry visa is ideal for those planning a short stay in Dubai or the UAE for sightseeing.
The multiple-entry visa is suitable for tourists who want to go on a holiday spree in Dubai or need to enter and exit the emirate frequently in 14 days. The visa validity for this type of visa is 60 days, whereas the stay validity must not exceed 14 days.
2. 30 days Single and Multiple-Entry Visa
The 30 days single-entry visa can be used by those seeking to spend some leisure time in Dubai.
Those required to make frequent visits to the UAE can apply for 30 days multiple entry visas, which allows one to make frequent visits to the emirate from the first entry date. The stay validity of a Dubai visa of this type is 30 days, with visa validity being 60 days.
3. 60 days Single/Multiple-Entry Visa
You can avail of this visa type if you're looking for a medium-term stay (less than two months) to meet someone, indulge in tourist activities, or simply for sightseeing. This single-entry visa expires once the visitor leaves the country within 60 days.
The multiple-entry visa allows tourists to visit the UAE within 60 days, with visa stay validity being 60 days.
4. 90 Days Single/ Multiple Entry Visa
This visa permits travelers to stay in the UAE for various purposes for an extended period. Once the exit is made, the visa automatically expires.
The visa is also beneficial for those who need to make multiple stops while traveling to the UAE or the nearby countries, as this visa type allows one to stay in Dubai for 90 days or less.
Note: The processing time for the mentioned visa types is between 24-72 working hours.
(Please note that tourist visas are solely for tourism purposes, unlike visit visas that can be used for business, work, or tour activities)
Extension or Renewal of Dubai Tourist Visa
The Dubai tourist visa for Indians can be extended for 30 days twice without leaving the country. One can apply for the second renewal before the expiration of the first after submitting the required renewal fees.
(Indians with special permits are not obliged to follow the rules pertaining to the visa extension like others)
Note: Our visa specialists work continuously to make your visa processing procedure faster and better. However, the final approval is subject to immigration discretion beyond our control.
General Guidelines to follow in Dubai
Dubai is a magnificent land that is welcoming to all; however, remember specific points for a hassle-free stay:-
- Produce the travel document at the Immigration Desk for verification.
- Make sure not to carry any forbidden items as prescribed by the Dubai authorities.
- Keep your passport and printout of the visa handy while traveling.
- Ensure to remember and note down the required emergency numbers.
- Ensure you do not drink and drive while in Dubai, as it may lead to fines, jail, or even cancellation of your visa.
- If you possess any medical drugs, take all your prescriptions to be shown at immigration.
- If you're visiting Dubai during the holy month of Ramadan, make sure that you do not eat in public places as it may offend the locals.
- While meeting the locals, try to avoid physical contact as much as possible unless the other side initiates it.
Note: After applying for a Dubai tour visa from India, please check the Covid-19 updates and protocols as prescribed by the Dubai authorities.
Our visa specialists work continuously to make your visa processing experience seamless. Ping us at our 24x7 chat options or WhatsApp in case of further queries.
Getting your dream visa is just a click away with us!
Apply for a Dubai tourist visa from India now!